Friday, November 28, 2008

ZION I-THE SEARCH & THE SEIZURE MIXTAPE


Listen up y'all. I know it's been awhile since this blog has brought the freshness to you, but we here at Universatile Music (UM) have been grinding hard through our big fall lineup. Now in order to make up for our Internet absence I figured I'd make the return post a real heater. Well lucky for me, and ultimately you, on Halloween and the night following I had the chance to once again work with my friends in ZION I as they toured through AZ with The Mighty Underdogs.

So at this point I'm sure you're dying to know how my time with Zumbi and Amp Live translates to good holiday tiding for you. Well as it turns out, a little over a week ago I received an email from Amp alerting me that they're dropping a new Free Mix Tape called The Search & The Seizure

Now in the email he had asked if I could "spread it around to my folks." Well here's where you all get lucky because I consider each and every reader of this blog to be my folks. This gem of a mixtape features exclusive verses from heavyweights such as Del the Funkyhomosapien, Mickey Factz, Rakaa (of Dilated Peoples), Talib Kweli, Santogold, The Grouch, Codany Holiday, K.Flay, and more!!!

So give thanks to the Bay Area for spawning such creative producers and mc's and DOWNLOAD by clicking the link below...
Zion I - The Search & The Seizure Mixtape

SIDE A - The Search

1.
Alien MC's
2.
The Rebel
3.
Paper Thick
Featuring Rakaa Iriscience
and Richie Cunning
4.
Til tha Breakadawn
Featuring Codany Holiday
5.
Rawww
Featuring Mr.Davin,
Deuce Eclipse, and Bambu
6.
Gotsta Chill
(Temperature RMX)
Featuring Talib Kweli
7.
All Tha Jazz Interlude
Produced by Headnodic
Horns by Adam Theis
8.
Push the Button
Produced by Sean Christian
9.
The Choice Jump Off

SIDE B - The Seizure

1.
Juicy Juice
2.
How Does It Feel
Featuring KFlay and
Del the Funky Homosapien
3.
Mama Told Me
Produced by Beat Camp
4.
MGMT vs MGMT
Featuring Mickey Factz
5.
The D Interlude
6.
Santogold One RMX
Featuring The Grouch
7.
Weird Fishez
Featuring Young Duece
8.
Fight for the Right
(Muse RMX)


ALSO CHECK OUT: http://www.zionicrew.com/takeovertv/

No comments: